How to set up the Adelaide Christmas Tree
Christmas tree comes unassembled and without ornaments, to assemble:
* Input screws into the iron base without tightening it first
* Place the longest part of the tree into the middle of the base.
* Tighten the screws.
* Pull the branches away from the trunk of the tree to open up the Christmas tree
* Place the middle section or the next shorter part of the tree on base trunk.
* Fluff up the rest of the branches by opening the compact branches and leaves.
- Highly Durable – Made from premium quality Polyvinyl Chloride for longer lasting branches.
- Known for – Pine is known for its excellent needle retention, no more worrying about falling leaves!
- Iron Base Stand – Sturdy and strong, ensures the tree stays up all season.
- Free island-wide delivery!